The serene beauty of magnificent Hawaii, from the sparkling aquamarine ocean to majestic waterfalls cascading down lush green mountains, to the warm aloha spirit, so unlike anywhere else, that permeates life in our sun-kissed island home. Melia, or plumeria in Hawaiian, are frangipani flowers that flourish in the bright sunshine, showing off a variety of pretty colors and a delicate scent. Often seen growing wild, in traditional fresh flower leis, or tucked behind an ear, Melia evokes the allure of the islands, effortless in its splendor.
*Each leather skin was carefully hand-selected by our creative team and will have a measure of variation. As a premium luxury leather, it is not heavily treated, which allows for an exceptionally buttery soft finish with its natural beauty shining through.
*One of a kind production sample in excellent condition. This special version of Melia has open straps for you to adjust the length and tie close as you wish. It is also reversible with no magnetic closure and features a gorgeous silky vintage fabric lining.
- Thick and chewy full-grain leather in cobalt blue colorway
- Vintage silky fabric lining
- Fully reversible
- Approximately 21″ W (at widest point) x 11″ H (at middle)
- Open straps to be tied as preferred- approximately 23″ on one side, 42″ on the other
- Crafted from start to finish in Hawaii